Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

The products of yesterday's hard work

I knocked out a double batch of carrot cake muffins with cream cheese frosting, as well as a batch of toffee crumble cupcakes. 



The toffee crumble ones were a bit of an experiment. It's not an ingredient I have used in baking before but they turned out really well and they went down well with family and friends. I think I might cut five minutes off the baking time next time, but other than that they were brilliant.


I have chocolate fudge brownies on the agenda for later! It's a recipe my husband loves but one that hasn't tranferred well to our new gas oven. I guess it's a bit of an ongoing trial and improvement process. I'm getting closer to the original brownie every time to try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment