Pages

Sunday 28 April 2013

Our research trip to London

Myself and Mr Patisserie headed to Borough Market yesterday. It didn't start out as a research trip, we were actually meeting my mum for lunch and a family day in London with the children and lots of food.

Needless to say that having witnessed more food than I have ever seen in one place, I have returned home with a head full of ideas that I would like to try out in the kitchen.

Mr Patisserie particularly enjoyed a rather huge meringue sprinkled with pieces of cookie. Given his enthusiasm about it, and the fact it looked so indulgent because it was so massive, this is going to be the first thing that I plan to recreate later today.

There is plenty more to follow later this week including bakewell slices and citrus meringue pies.

No comments:

Post a Comment