Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Let the fun begin...

This is the beginning, the start of making a dream into reality. 


At the beginning of the year I promised myself that I would have my own baking business by the time the year was out.

Yesterday I sent off the relevant paperwork to Environmental Health to register as a home food business.

Today I have been setting up my name and presence on Facebook and Twitter. I have bought my website domain name (and pointed it here for now).

I have recipes flowing out of my ears!

Tonight I shall be test baking two of my recipes. Due to E.H. rules I can't actually give these out to people yet (a minimum 28 days have to lapse between them receiving my registration form and me starting to cook up yummy goodies for people). I'm not even allowed to give them away!

No comments:

Post a Comment