Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

Craft fairs for exposure?

The idea is that The Cinque Ports Patisserie is here to deliver yummy baked treats to your door, however I am seriously considering booking a table at some local craft fairs over the summer in order to gain some exposure.

I wouldn't mind baking up a storm and creating a lovely selling space for a day. It would be a lot of fun. I really enjoy chatting to new people and what better way to advertise than with actual products that you can eat - pictures just don't taste as good!

Perhaps I should start to plan a list of recipes to showcase. It does seem like an opportunity that I shouldn't let pass me by.


It looks like I have come to a decision, here and now, while writing this post.

Watch out craft fair peeps, here I come!

Oh, and today's pictures of yumminess is no other than... The Lemon Meringue Cupcake.




No comments:

Post a Comment